27th June 2018 (Wed) to 8th July 2018 (Sun)
27th June 2018 to 7th July 2018 – 10am-7pm
8th July 2018 – 10am-3pm
Landscape (primary prize)
Portrait / Figures
Junior d’Arcy Doyle
$25 per artwork
ENTRY FORM & FEES DUE:
1st June 2018 (Fri)
DELIVERY OF ARTWORKS:
24th June 2018 (1:00pm – 5:00pm) and
25th June 2018 (8:00am – 12:00pm midday)
DELIVERY OF ARTWORKS via COURIER:
Before 21st June 2018
COLLECTION OF UNSOLD ARTWORKS:
8th July, 2018 (Sunday, strictly between 3pm-5pm)
9th July 2018 (Monday, strictly between 8am-12pm)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – Please read carefully
- Artists (min age 18) are invited to enter a MAXIMUM OF TWO (2) ARTWORKS ONLY
- Entry Fee is $25 per artwork. Fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- ENTRY FORM AND FEES must be received by organisers by FRIDAY 1st JUNE 2018
ENTRIES MUST BE:
– Paintings and drawings in any medium
– ORIGINAL (no giclée) artworks of the artist, and must not breach any copyright
– Completed within the last 12 months and have not won 1st Prize in any competition
– Framed and ready for hanging with strings or wire (stretched canvas is considered framed)
– Labelled on the back with the details Title, Category, Price and Artist’s Name
ORGANISERS CANNOT ACCEPT:
- LATE ENTRIES
- WET PAINTINGS
- CHANGE OF ENTRY DETAILS after submission of Entry Forms
- LARGER THAN a total perimeter of 450cm
NB: The organisers reserve the right to reject or withdraw any exhibit at any time.
- All artworks must be for sale, a 30% commission will be charges on all sales. Proceeds from sales will be settled within 2 weeks after clearance of payment.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- Due to quality or space restrictions, the organisers may conduct “pre-selection” process and as a result all artworks may not be hung or displayed.
- All artworks are to remain for the duration of the exhibition and the artist agrees to allow the organisers of the event to have non-exclusive rights of reproduction of images for the promotion of the Awards.
- No responsibility is taken for any artworks not collected by 12 noon Monday 9 July 2018. Uncollected artworks may be deemed abandoned goods and may be disposed of by the organisers.
- All care will be taken but the organisers will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of artworks at the exhibition or in transit. It is recommended that artists insure their own artwork.
- All expenses in conjunction with forwarding, packing and returning of artworks must be borne by the artists.
- Regional entries. Artworks via post or courier must be received by organisers no later than Friday 22 June 2018. Prepaid return voucher/postage MUST be included with the artworks. The prepaid voucher will be returned to the artist if the artwork is sold.
- Receipt of Entry Fee payment will be issued on delivery of artworks
KEY DATES FOR 2018
Entry Form and Fees Due:
1st June 2018 (Fri)
Delivery of Artworks:
24th June 2018 (Sun) 1pm – 5pm
25th June 2018 (Mon) 8am – 12pm
Opening & Awards Presentation:
28th June 2018 (Thurs) from 6pm
27thJune 2018 (Wed) to 7th July 2018 (Sat) 10am – 7pm daily
8th July 2018 (Sun) 10am – 3pm
People’s Choice Presentation:
8th July 2018 (Sun) 2.30pm
Collection of Unsold Artworks:
8th July 2018 (Sun) 3pm – 5pm (Strict)
9th July 2018 (Mon) 8am – 12pm
Click HERE to proceed to the Entry Form page, where you can download or complete the online entry form.