26th June 2019 (Wed) to 7th July 2019 (Sun)
26th June 2019 to 6th July 2019 – 10am-7pm
7th July 2019 (Mon) – 10am-3pm
Landscape (Seascape) (primary prize) Total Prize $14,000.00
Still Life Total Prize $1,500.00
Portrait / Figures Total Prize $1,500.00
People’s Choice Total Prize $750.00
Junior d’Arcy Doyle
Entry forms for 2019 will be posted mid February.
$25 per artwork
ENTRY FORM & FEES DUE:
31st May 2019 (Fri)
DELIVERY OF ARTWORKS:
23rd June 2019 Sunday (1:00pm – 5:00pm) and
24th June 2019 Monday (8:00am – 12:00pm midday)
DELIVERY OF ARTWORKS via COURIER:
Before 21st June 2019 (Friday)
COLLECTION OF UNSOLD ARTWORKS:
7th July, 2019 (Sunday, strictly between 3pm-5pm)
8th July 2019 (Monday, strictly between 8am-12pm)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – Please read carefully
- Artists (min age 18) are invited to enter a MAXIMUM OF TWO (2) ARTWORKS ONLY
- Entry Fee is $25 per artwork. Fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- ENTRY FORM AND FEES must be received by organisers by FRIDAY 31st MAY 2019
ENTRIES MUST BE:
– Paintings and drawings in any medium
– ORIGINAL (no giclée) artworks of the artist, and must not breach any copyright
– Completed within the last 12 months and have not won 1st Prize in any competition
– Framed and ready for hanging with strings or wire (stretched canvas is considered framed)
– If unframed, the sides of the paintings are to be painted.
– If the painting is under glass, please provide a high definition photograph.
– Labelled on the back with the details Title, Category, Price and Artist’s Name
ORGANISERS CANNOT ACCEPT:
- LATE ENTRIES
- WET PAINTINGS
- CHANGE OF ENTRY DETAILS after submission of Entry Forms
- LARGER THAN a total perimeter of 450cm
NB: The organisers reserve the right to reject or withdraw any exhibit at any time.
- All artworks must be for sale, a 30% commission will be charges on all sales. Proceeds from sales will be settled within 2 weeks after clearance of payment.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- Due to quality or space restrictions, the organisers may conduct “pre-selection” process and as a result all artworks may not be hung or displayed.
- All artworks are to remain for the duration of the exhibition and the artist agrees to allow the organisers of the event to have non-exclusive rights of reproduction of images for the promotion of the Awards.
- No responsibility is taken for any artworks not collected by 12 noon Monday 9 July 2018. Uncollected artworks may be deemed abandoned goods and may be disposed of by the organisers.
- All care will be taken but the organisers will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of artworks at the exhibition or in transit. It is recommended that artists insure their own artwork.
- All expenses in conjunction with forwarding, packing and returning of artworks must be borne by the artists.
- Regional entries. Artworks via post or courier must be received by organisers no later than Friday 21 June 2019. Prepaid return voucher/postage MUST be included with the artworks. The prepaid voucher will be returned to the artist if the artwork is sold.
- Receipt of Entry Fee payment will be issued on delivery of artworks
KEY DATES FOR 2019
Entry Form and Fees Due:
31st May 2019 (Fri)
Delivery of Artworks:
23rd June 2019 (Sun) 1pm – 5pm
24th June 2019 (Mon) 8am – 12pm
Opening & Awards Presentation:
27th June 2019 (Thurs) from 6pm
26thJune 2019 (Wed) to 6th July 2019 (Sat) 10am – 7pm daily
7th July 2019 (Sun) 10am – 3pm
People’s Choice Presentation:
7th July 2019 (Sun) 2.30pm
Collection of Unsold Artworks:
7th July 2019 (Sun) 3pm – 5pm (Strict)
8th July 2019 (Mon) 8am – 12pm