$18,500 total prize money
|Portrait / Figures
|Junior d'Arcy Doyle
Conditions of Entry (please read carefully):
- Artists (min age 18) are invited to enter a maximum of two (2) artworks only.
- Entry Fee is $25 per artwork. Fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Entry form & fees must be received by organisers by Wednesday 31st May 2017.
Entries must be:
- Paintings and drawings in any medium.
- Original (no giclée) artworks of the artist, and must not breach any copyright.
- Completed within the last 12 months and have not won 1st Prize in any competition.
- Framed and ready for hanging with string or wire (stretched canvas is considered framed).
- Labelled on the back with the details: Title, Category, Price and Artist's name.
Organisers cannot accept:
- Late entries.
- Wet paintings.
- Change of entry details after submission of Entry Form.
- Larger than a total perimeter of 450 cm.
The organisers reserve the right to reject or withdraw any exhibit at any time.
Key Dates for 2017
||Date and Time
|Entry Form and Fees Due||31 May (Wed)
|Delivery of Artworks||25 June (Sun) 1pm-5pm
26 June (Mon) 8am-12pm
|Opening & Awards Presentation||29 June (Thu) from 6pm
|Exhibition Dates||28 June (Wed) - 08 July (Sat) 10am-7pm daily
9 July (Sun) 10am-3pm
|People's Choice Presentation||9 July (Sun) 2.30pm
|Collection of Unsold Artworks||9 July (Sun) 3pm-5pm (strictly)
10 July (Mon) 8am-12pm
- All artworks must be for sale. A 30% commission will be charged on all sales. Proceeds from sales will be settled within two weeks after clearance of payments.
- The judges' decision is final.
- Due to quality or space restrictions, the organisers may conduct "pre-selection" process and as a result all artworks may not be hung or displayed.
- All artworks are to remain for the duration of the exhibition and the artist agrees to allow the organisers of the event to have non-exclusive rights of reproduction of images for the promotion of the Awards.
- No responsibility is taken for any artworks not collected by 12 noon Monday 11th July. Uncollected artworks may be deemed abandoned goods and may be disposed of by the organisers.
- All care will be taken but the organisers will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of artworks at the exhibition or in transit. It is recommended that artists insure their own artworks.
- All expenses in conjunction with forwarding, packing and returning of artworks must be borne by the artists.
- Regional Entries: Artworks via post or courier must be received by organisers no later than Thursday 23 June. Prepaid return voucher/postage MUST be included with the artworks. The prepaid voucher will be returned to the artist if the artwork is sold.
- Receipt of Entry Fee payment will be issued on delivery of artworks.
Fields marked with * are required