CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• Junior Artists are considered to be up to 17 years old
• A maximum of one (1) artwork can be submitted per student
• Entry fee is $10. Fees are non refundable under any circumstances.
• Entry Form and Fees must be received by TBA for 2021.
Entries Must Be:
• Paintings or drawings in any medium (collage not acceptable)
• ORIGINAL (no Giclée prints) artworks and must not breach any copyright
• Completed within the last 12 months and not have won 1st prize in any competition
• If the painting is under glass, please provide a high resolution photograph on the back of the picture.
• Framed and ready for hanging with string or wire (NO HOOKS). Stretched canvas is considered framed. Items not meeting this criteria will not be judged.
• Clearly labelled on the back with Title, Category, Price, Artist’s Name and a Contact Number.
• NO LATE ENTRIES and NO WET PAINTINGS
• No change to entry details after submission.
• The Judges decision is final. People’s Choice is decided by votes both at event and on social channels.
• The organisers may conduct a preselection process and as a result not all artwork is guaranteed to be hung. The organisers reserve the right to refuse inappropriate material.
• All artworks are to remain for the duration of the exhibition. The artist agrees to allow the organisers to have non-exclusive rights to use images of artwork for promotional purposes.
• No responsibility is taken for uncollected artworks (by TBA for 2021.). Uncollected artworks will be deemed abandoned goods and disposed of accordingly.
• All care will be taken by the organisers, but the organisers will not be held responsible for loss or damage of artwork at the exhibition or in transit. It is recommended artists insure their own artworks.
• All expenses in conjunction with forwarding, packing and returning artworks will be at the expense of the owner of the artwork (artist or guardian).