24th June 2020 (Wednesday) to 5th July 2020 (Sunday)
24th June 2020 (Wednesday) to 4th July 2020 (Saturday)- 10am-7pm
5th July 2020 (Sunday) – 10am-3pm
Landscape (Seascape) (primary prize) Total Prize $14,000.00
Still Life Total Prize $1,500.00
Portrait / Figures Total Prize $1,500.00
People’s Choice Total Prize $1,000.00
Junior d’Arcy Doyle $2,000.00
Please note: To be eligible to enter in the Junior d’Arcy Doyle competition, you must be a member of an Art School, or an Arts Excellence Program.
$25 per artwork
$10 per Junior artwork
ENTRY FORM & FEES DUE:
31st May 2020 (Sunday)
DELIVERY OF ARTWORKS:
21st June 2020 Sunday (1:00pm – 5:00pm) and
22nd June 2020 Monday (8:00am – 12:00 midday)
DELIVERY OF ARTWORKS via COURIER:
Before 19th June 2020 (Friday)
COLLECTION OF UNSOLD ARTWORKS:
5th July 2020 (Sunday, strictly between 3pm-5pm)
6th July 2020 (Monday, strictly between 8am-12 midday)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – Please read carefully
- Artists (min age 18) are invited to enter a MAXIMUM OF TWO (2) ARTWORKS ONLY
- Entry Fee is $25 per artwork. Fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- ENTRY FORM AND FEES must be received by organisers by SUNDAY 31st MAY 2020.
ENTRIES MUST BE:
– Paintings and drawings in any medium
– ORIGINAL (no giclée) artworks of the artist, and must not breach any copyright
– Completed within the last 12 months and have not won 1st Prize in any competition
– Framed and ready for hanging with strings or wire (stretched canvas is considered framed)
– If unframed, the sides of the paintings are to be painted.
– If the painting is under glass, please provide a high definition photograph attached to back of painting.
– Labelled on the back with the details Title, Category, Price and Artist’s Name
ORGANISERS CANNOT ACCEPT:
- LATE ENTRIES
- WET PAINTINGS
- CHANGE OF ENTRY DETAILS after submission of Entry Forms
- LARGER THAN a total perimeter of 450cm
NB: The organisers reserve the right to reject or withdraw any exhibit at any time.
- All artworks must be for sale, a 30% commission will be charges on all sales. Proceeds from sales will be settled within 2 weeks after clearance of payment.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- Due to quality or space restrictions, the organisers may conduct “pre-selection” process and as a result all artworks may not be hung or displayed.
- All artworks are to remain for the duration of the exhibition and the artist agrees to allow the organisers of the event to have non-exclusive rights of reproduction of images for the promotion of the Awards.
- No responsibility is taken for any artworks not collected by 12 noon Monday 6 July 2020. Uncollected artworks may be deemed abandoned goods and may be disposed of by the organisers.
- All care will be taken but the organisers will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of artworks at the exhibition or in transit. It is recommended that artists insure their own artwork.
- All expenses in conjunction with forwarding, packing and returning of artworks must be borne by the artists.
- Regional entries. Artworks via post or courier must be received by organisers no later than Friday 19 June 2020. Prepaid return voucher/postage MUST be included with the artworks. The prepaid voucher will be returned to the artist if the artwork is sold.
- Receipt of Entry Fee payment will be issued on delivery of artworks
KEY DATES FOR 2020
Entry Form and Fees Due:
31st May 2020 (Sunday)
Delivery of Artworks:
21st June 2020 (Sunday) 1pm – 5pm
22nd June 2020 (Monday) 8am – 12 midday
Opening & Awards Presentation:
25th June 2020 (Thursday) from 6pm
Junior Art Awards 2020 will be presented at 5:00pm
24th June 2020 (Wednesday) to 4th July 2020 (Saturday) 10am – 7pm daily
5th July 2020 (Sunday) 10am – 3pm
People’s Choice Presentation:
5th July 2020 (Sunday) 2.30pm
Collection of Unsold Artworks:
5th July 2020 (Sunday) 3pm – 5pm (Strict)
6th July 2020 (Monday) 8am – 12pm